Saturday 15 June 2013

Today! Phew 😊💦

Hiya!

So I have been SO BUSY today, I also just found out that I'm working over 50 hours this week (as a domaciliary nurse), so my e-book may be slightly delayed...sorry! And I've teased you all so much! I'm so mean 🙊🙈

After having done my 45 min power walk with Dan earlier, I did 3 hours of vigorous cleaning for my mum (always put in 100%, no matter what you're doing!) and then as I was feeling so energised, I decided to do some HIIT! I will do a post on HIIT at another date but I will put it simply for now: it is extremely beneficial both in terms of cardio vascular fitness, endurance and agility, as well as muscle building, "toning" and defining! My workout looked something like this (I did it for 30 mins)


This is such a great diagram, you can pick and choose what you prefer and do alternatives! Not all exercises are suitable for everyone

Whilst I was doing this (amazing multitasking I know 😉) I had this delicious and nutritious meal cooking to be ready for when I was finished! 


That is: pan-fried salmon with chopped ginger, red chilli, coriander, garlic, shallot & lime with peas, beans & brown rice! 

I am absolutely dead! Getting an early night as I work starts at 6:45am tomorrow, then I'm going out for a family Father's Day lunch! 

Hope you're all well
X

No comments:

Post a Comment